Listen To This Now!!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2023

A Photo of a Tambourie

 From the National Affairs Desk-

   Hey all, Metro here. The Sixto Rodriguez obituary/social critique of leeches is currently down undergoing maintenance. I hope to have it up again soon that's what she said. In the meantime here is a photo of a tambourine. If anyone is offended or has a problem with the photo of a tambourne or the implied primal sexual nature of the photo of a tambourine please contact me and I will also take down the photo of a tambourine for site maintenance. Thanks for reading!



From the Iceman Commeth
The Boy Next Door
Dr. Bryan Metro

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 2023. Sexism is totally not cool and photos of tambourines are not cool. I am offended. Please take this post down.

Anonymous said...

Why it gotta be black tho?

Dr. Bryan Metro said...

Anon 8:09- I actually laughed. Now these are my readers. They can take a joke, or sometimes mean, but relevant, social criticism. The very last ember of the Too Much Fun Club, which I basically inherited in February of 2005. Thanks for reading and I hope to have the Rodriguez post back up soon. Until then enjoy yo black tambo.
Anon 7:40- No.

To the rest of the readers stay tuned for next Tuesday for my last post of the summer (unless John Sinclair croaks. That one will be a doozy). Last post of the summer will include a massive pop culture dump of fragments that wouldn't fill a full post, but when combined it'll be a pop culture Voltron- movie reviews, concert reviews, in person Summerslam reports, a Marcie Bolen joke sprinkled in, complete with three guest writers. It'll be fun, I promise. And spoiler alert- Nobody will read it. But at least everyone will be happy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm late. What happened? What did I miss?

Jukebox