Listen To This Now!!!!

Friday, July 21, 2023

The Death of Theater Bizarre/ Bye Bye Cash Grabbers/Return of -jr

 From the National Affairs Desk-

Hey all, Bryan Metro here. The National Affairs Desk received a missive from a core member while I was contemplating the death of Tony Bennett, and I immediately hopped to the typewriter and started typing. At the time, I had no idea that Theater Bizarre was dead. We will let -jr take it from there.

Today's local interwebs and avid sharers have brought to my attention that Zombo the Clown and Theater Bizarre are no more, the Hamtramck Music Fest model. They wore out their welcome at the State Fairgrounds and history seems to have repeated itself at Jack White's rehabilitated Masonic Temple, This news crawled into my brain like a chinch-bug, and for once, caused me to take a worldview. My conclusion?

People are fed up.

Is the pendulum finally swinging back? Is everyone finally sick of the freaks and constant whiners? Who would've thought that Kid Rock, and I'm not comparing myself to the Stooges, taking his assault rifle to cases of Bud Light or Jason Aldean, whoever that is, singing about leaving his fucking town alone would be championed? A return to normalcy is on the horizon. Pandemics and forced seclusion tied with social media has made everyone believe that their opinion carries weight, and against all odds and logic, they just might be right.

Example: Metro's (not allowed to talk about it) censorship trial. XYZ made fun of me online, and I don't like it and have emotional damage. Please. Spare me. Grow up. Metro won, by the way.

Common sense goes a long way, and just because someone doesn't agree with you means they are a bigot, misogynist, etc. Difference in opinion and logical conversation are typically promote progress. Look at the Occupy movement, a bunch of whiners, setting up shanty towns in the middle of cities. Goals? Nah, no goals, just whining, while all the others looked down and laughed.

I've digressed a bit, so let me run things back to Theater Bizarre. To me, it's always been the closest thing to a satanic Halloween party with the exception of them touting a statue of Baphomet. They might as well get Sam Smith to perform, oh wait, it has been cancelled.




People are sick of being accepting. Some things should be shunned. Some people might need professional help. Maybe we are headed that way. Maybe not. But there is always a 30 second TikTok of some headcase whining, telling the world it should revolve around them. But, for today, it is Zombo the Clown. Pussy.

Born Evil
-jr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TB's Facebook post/announcement was absolutely tragic. The worst kind of drivel and pity party.

Anonymous said...

A -jr sighting!!!! Christmas in july!

Anonymous said...

Zombo is fake and gay. So is moving to Ohio.

Jukebox