Listen To This Now!!!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kelly Oxford Quote of the Day

Okay thousands of readers, I am creating a new segment on the Lavender blog because there is a parasite out there worse than any scrutiny for any local bands.  Bitch's name: Kelly Oxford.  She has a book coming out titled, "I Went on Internet While My Husband Made Money" and she is imploring her sycophant twitter followers to buy it.  She's basically Chelsea Handler Coke Zero.  So I figured I would start up a weekly column called "Kelly Oxford Quote of the Day".  This is an actual quote from her.  I will let you decide if it is condescending, introspective, or just plain dumb and out of her element.

Kelly Oxford Quote of the Day:  "It’s a very long process. Now I understand this whole idea of movies being a labor of love. I used to hear about movies taking eight years to get made and wonder, “Why does it take so long?” Now I understand why."

Ladies and gentlemen....Kelly Oxford.


From the Iceman Commeth,
Bryan Metro

No comments:

Jukebox