Out now on Checkers Records Collective, the new LP by JCM, "The Fall of Bryan Metro".

Listen To This Now!!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Announcement Update + Apology

Sorry I didn't get my big JCM announcement up on Monday.  I was tangled up in some other stuff and will hopefully have the announcement up Wed. or Thurs.  Until then, discuss in the comments what in the hell is happening with Odd Hour/Gold Haus Media, etc.  First the guy who liked to cover himself in tar disappeared from the band (no statement) and they are unfriending everybody who have helped/supported at a premium. I have no clue (and really can't be bothered) but its something to discuss while I finalize my announcement.


From the Iceman Commeth,
Bryan Metro

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday, July 28th

Bryan Metro said...

You know what that means....

Steve Barman said...

Tar man is my fav part of Return of the Living Dead

Bryan Metro said...

Comment invaidated due to Linnea Quigley tomb dance

Panharith said...

What a coincidence this comment comes up the day Metro Times references JCM in an article on Seraphine Collective. Ok, I'll take the bait.





ทางบ้าน

Bryan Metro said...

Panhareth- Just another nobody looking to get heat by commenting here. See S.H.O. I am hurt though that you couldn't find the time to comment on the Joe Louis list post.

Jukebox