Out now on Checkers Records Collective, the new LP by JCM, "The Fall of Bryan Metro".

Listen To This Now!!!!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Uncle Rays- What the Fuck??

"Stop. Think about this. When you came here tonight, is this what you wanted to happen? What, you wanted to feed me fish? To shoot me? Look, you beat up on me, you trash the place, I get it. It's part of the job. But what did you do? You did something different. You pissed me off. You made an enemy. Now, even if I knew something I wouldn't tell you, kid."-  Russell Crowe in "The Nice Guys"

Alright constant readers.  I'm taking a step away from the HMF crap and all the other stuff to address a serious situation.  I know my "history" doesn't give me a lot of sway around town these days, but in my older years I really do try to make things right.  From the Ben's Encore Charity 501c3 problem to the DMA's, I have always just wanted to make the truth be out there.  So I am taking a moment from the local music scene to highlight more of a personal issue.

Last month, my mom's credit card (that she never uses) was stolen.  I have no idea who stole it, and at 65-something she doesn't really track the online statements, but here's the issue.  I do.  $1500 of charges were round up.  So I obtained the statement and went to most of the places with a credit card not of my own.  Made sure to buy beer.  I didn't want to get any business in trouble but I just wanted to offer a courtesy. After the transaction was completed I explained what just happened.  I used a credit card not of my own.  This was not entrapment.  If it was, the cops would have been outside.  This was just a friendly reminder for better business practices. They all were apologetic except for one....Uncle Ray's in Dearborn Heights.

After I pointed out the fact that the ID and CC card did not match up, I asked the artifact barkeep if there was a manager/owner to speak to.  She said no but snatched the paperwork and took it to the other end of the bar where she gave it to some dude named "Jason".  I asked for his full name but all he would say was "Jason" just "Jason". So here we have this Jason guy already seeing my ID (which weirdly has my name on it) along with the statement which incredibly has the account number on it, and he refuses to give me his name.  Red flag dummy!  He laughably asked for my mom's name when he had the CC statement in his hand so he "could check the cameras".  Not sure how the name would matter in that instance, but anyways... Dude refuses to give me his full name. How are you going to check the cameras when you can just pull the receipts from that day (actually there were 4 days from that billing cycle)?  Do they even keep receipts??  Dude turns out to be the owner, Jason Thomas  Here are his details:
Uncle Ray's Stooge

That episode took a lot out of me.  At one point the non-artifact bartender (who is actually worth a doff) told me to "just leave!".  I was a paying customer (actually using his own money for once) who just wanted to give them a heads up. And it just got worse today when his right hand man (verbiage used loosely) Roger Schultz went on a hunt to find out who I really was. Why would you have to do that if I have a clean record unless you were scared.  Give it a rest fat boy old man. It's no secret, you can find me at the Metro Final Four viewing at Uncle Ray's this Saturday.  Oh shit one sec.....this is the scum who is cool with places that accept stolen credit cards:  Roger Schultz:
Roger Schultz

Look up these guys.  Ugh....just ugh. I mean who wears a fucking cowboy hat these days?  All I am saying is that if a simple credit card mishap happened, then okay, but the way they reacted.....welll that kinda makes me think something else is going on.  I'm not saying that something else is going on at Uncle Ray's in any way, but for them to react the way they did; scared, well it makes one think.  Prove me wrong Uncle Rays.....if there is nothing to hide....why not give your name??  I'll close with the same quote:

"Stop. Think about this. When you came here tonight, is this what you wanted to happen? What, you wanted to feed me fish? To shoot me? Look, you beat up on me, you trash the place, I get it. It's part of the job. But what did you do? You did something different. You pissed me off. You made an enemy. Now, even if I knew something I wouldn't tell you, kid."-  Russell Crowe in "The Nice Guys"

From the Iceman Commeth,
Bryan Metro

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your mom is always at Uncle Rays

Bryan Metro said...

I try to reply to most comments that are decent as "Decent Comment" but this is not a decent comment. I would spend more energy at the "Uncle Ray's Emergency Committee Meeting" (hmmmm sound familiar) than here. And that comment was pretty weak so you may not be familiar with me, but I already know who you are, and I got one word, and I'm going to spell it out for you.... S-A-W-F-T

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I don't understand that response. Wasn't meant to be insulting. You put my buddys info out there, so I just cleared it up for you. Your mom is always there.

Bryan Metro said...

First off, I also wasn't meaning to be insulting. Okay....that's a lie with the whole SAWFT thing. And I would like to offer an apology for that. It was pretty low of me to insult somebody who is friends with either of them for they must have some type of mental handicap. And I didn't put anything out there that can't be found on the Uncle Ray's page. May I recommend looking up links on "social media" and "public knowledge"? Instead of commenting on my blog which is read by thousands of weekly readers, talk to your buddy about maybe...not taking stolen credit cards. Now get back to fucking off.

Bryan Metro said...

And one more thing Mr. Anonymous, and this one is for free; a tip:

If your buddy is really sweating about this credit card thing, and make no mistake about it, it is real, and he is sweating, it has to do with the whole "proof" thing which, rest assured, I have. I went to multiple places as a COURTESY, looking to give them a head's up, having no intention of getting anybody in trouble, from the businesses to the person using the card, whoever that may be. I didn't want to get anyone in trouble. But your "buddy's" place was the only place that got pissy, angry, and even lied to my face. Yeah, my face, because I could have easily posted my post without giving them the benefit of the doubt. So you should be thanking me. And if your "buddy" is that butthurt about being found out I will apologize to his face this Saturday during the Final Four. Okay nowwwww get back to fucking off.

Anonymous said...

Your brother comes in there occasionally, too. He loves knocking back pixie sticks. It's entirely possible that he stole your mother's visa and they ran it, since the last names matched up. This might be a family affair for you.

Bryan Metro said...

Okay, finally an intelligent comment. Please reference my earlier comment that I had no intention of getting anyone in trouble, the business, or the thief. I just want it to stop. If I'm not mistaken, the name on the ID and the CC should match, NOT just the last names, so Uncle Ray's is still guilty of accepting a compromised credit card, and they freaked out, and now I'm talking to you, whoever you are. I find it interesting that you mentioned "my brother" because stand up guy Jason claimed he doesn't know anybody by that name. The lies keep coming. Why would he not say this when I was there FACE to FACE??? Is he a total pussy, was he pissing himself, or is there other stuff going on there? Now, as always, get back to fucking off.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we talked about it. They know who your brother is. It's just tough with all the people that come and go. Personally, I think it was Dianne. There's a lot to her that you don't know about. She's always talking about "protecting" you "kids," and I don't get it. Aren't you almost 40?

Bryan Metro said...

I know what you were going for, and it didn't really work because I'm laughing. Its because you know that what you are saying is wrong, and I know that what I am saying is right, and I actually have the proof on paper. I don't know if Jason was buzzed or scared when I showed it to him, but I lean towards the "Oh Fuck" face. He wanted to "check the camera". Lol, what?? Why not pull the receipts from the (multiple) days a credit card was used there. Now I'm not a bar/restaurant owner but I do know proper procedure for credit card fraud, and that doofus didn't follow it, which takes me back to my original statement about something else going on there. And, and this is the kicker, if he did check the cameras, he would see my mom has never been there. What a bloody doofus. And why keep being anonymous. If you are defending the bar, why not make your name out there? Or are you just another sycophant (look it up) pussy?

Anonymous said...

Welp... So much for intelligent comments. Now you've done it.

Anonymous said...

Look pal I just strive for the best for all parties. I'm not looking to get nobody in trouble, I'm just a regular who's tight with everybody- Dianne, Ray, Roger, Jason... We're like a family over here.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what is going on here, but I usually come here for laughs and to make fun of Metro, but whoever this Uncle Ray is or bar or whatever, is completely in over their heads if there is shit going on. JCM sucks, but I imagine the HMF committee wiping their brow saying "Thank god for Uncle Ray's".

Anonymous said...

What?

Bryan Metro said...

If you're like a family, why stay anonymous? Hell, fucking e-mail me at bryanmetro1@hotmail.com if you don't want your name posted here, but we all know you won't because you're full of shit and support a bar that accepts compromised credit cards. And please tell Roger to lose that fucking stupid cowboy hat. And after that, ask why he zapped most of his recent Facebook posts. If he was in the clear, why zap them? And if you're tight with everybody, tell that artifact bartender to not lie to my face and say the owner wasn't there and then take my paperwork to....the actual owner. I can't believe that people who are crooked are so bad at being crooked.

Anonymous said...

o.k. I'll tell you what, I'll introduce myself to you when you come up on Saturday alright?

Bryan Metro said...

Y'know, let me tell you something. I have been doing this shit for years. Calling out terrible bands, exposing fraudulent charities, looking after my friends and family, and over the years I have gotten a lot of similar statements from people, people who are pissed off that they were exposed, frauds, even made fun of a bit, and I made a point to give them the opportunity to state their griefs to my face, at shows, events, bars. The last time I did that was at Uncle Ray's on Friday and Jason, the stand up guy owner, totally pussed out. So when I come up on Saturday, I fully expect you to stay at your table, and do nothing. After all I have the documents showing Uncle Ray's has been accepting stolen credit cards. Why would you be angry? I'm doing them a favor. Anyway I digress, I totally expect no type of confrontation, or even introduction, because you are in the wrong and you know it. But I'll know who you are because you'll be the out of shape guy mean mugging me the entire time. Trust me, I'm used to it.

Anonymous said...

Did Metro just turn face? He is tearing these guys apart. I have no idea who is right but this is vintage Metro.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a horse in this race, Robby. I just think this isn't a path you want to go down. That isn't supposed to sound like a threat... i realize it does, but it's not... it's just genuine concern for your mom and brother. Like I said before, there's stuff going on in Dianne's life that you aren't aware of.

I'm not invested in any of this beyond respect for the people in your family I know, and the people who run the bar that I frequent. I agree the cowboy hat is silly, but he wears it ironically. I have a hard time believing that what you're saying about Roger and Jason is true, but if it is I agree with you.

Unless I get put in the hospital between now and Saturday, I'll introduce myself.

Bryan Metro said...

"I don't have a horse in this race" vs. "I'm looking out for my buddy". Your last comment was probably your best. The fact that you said my mom has been there multiple times is a complete lie (Trust me, I'm good like that) but that also means I can't trust a word you say. Also I think Roger has zero knowledge of what irony means. A path I want to go down??? I'm doing it right now. I don't want to see local establishments nor family go down. That's why I did what I did and pointed it out WITHOUT using the authorities. What would of happened if I decided to say "fuck it" and have cops outside when I went in and tried using a card that wasn't mine. All of this is a courtesy and I have no idea what else is going on at Uncle Ray's, and my gut says a lot, but, once again, a courtesy. Cut it the fuck out. Because I'm good like that.

Anonymous said...

You really don't know her as well as you think. Dianne has a life!

Bryan Metro said...

Was that a veiled threat or just proving you don't have one? Pussy. E-mail me. I'll meet you tonight. But then again the Warriors are playing the Spurs on ESPN. Maybe we can watch it at a bar that actually accepts legit credit cards. Then again I'm talking with somebody who has yet to say their name. Why? Something to hide too? Puss Mist.

Anonymous said...

You said you're going to Uncle Ray's on Saturday, and I'll be there on Saturday. No threats to be found here. You might find what I have to say very insightful. That's it.

Bryan Metro said...

And one more thing coward....my mom is the kindest, bestest person in the world, and to you accepting her card which she has earned and saying obvious lies puts you on the List. Take a minute to look back at previous posts and see what we did to the "largest local music festival" in the country supporting a fake charity. That's over 20 bars. You think I'm going to sweat just one? Like I said, it was a courtesy, but now.....you're on the LIST.

Anonymous said...

Can this guy fucking respond to the "coward" comment. Nobody ever has.....this is hilarious...and fuck Uncle Ray's

Anonymous said...

..and furthermore, you haven't shared your real name publicly, so I don't have any reason to do so either. I've only been alerted to this whole thing because you shared direct links to Jason and Roger's profiles. Naturally, some of the people following your blog sent them messages. I'm friends with everybody here.

Bryan Metro said...

Robert Fucking Staroscik Jr. (RIP Sr.). There you go. Next??? Or just more pussy covering for a crooked business persona.

Bryan Metro said...

You think I care? It was posted on previous posts on this site if you had a brain to look. But let's quickly get back to the brain thing. My buzzard took down the entire HamFest charity and he has a 2 day notice from today on any shady business going on at Uncle Ray's. So here's your 2 day notice. He's Jewish and doen't fuck around...

Anonymous said...

different anon here: near as i can tell the charity still exists and the festival was a success so yer claims sound really fake.

Anonymous said...

My name is Jeff, Robby. I'll see you on Saturday. Ask your mother who Jeff is.

Anonymous said...

RUSSELL CROWE LOOKS LIKE SHIT THESE DAYS, & METRO, FUCK ^THAT^ CLOWN. U SHOULD GO JUST TO PROVE HE'S FULL OF SHIT.

Bryan Metro said...

Jesus Fucking Christ...Diff Anon Here....the charity has not filed for 501c3 non-profit in 3 years. Do you have an explanation for that?

Jeff....my name is Robby, or my name is Bryan, or my name is Jason, or my name is even Jeff. What's the point of even posting that pussy? E-mail me and lets have a talk. If you have nothing to hide, then it's a win-win for you. Unless you are the pussy I think you are......Pussy

efirst said...

Ironically. Oh god. What a dipsihit.

Bryan Metro said...

She is awake!!! It is DELIGHTFUL!!!!

Bryan Metro said...

And to the "Jeff" guy, we know a lot of Jeff's. E-mail me pussy. Like I said, continue being a pussy and a liar, because DERP....we're coming. And follow the buzzards.

Anonymous said...

how much was the bill like rounds for the bar or a coupla bucks? if they bought shots for everyone this could be serious and someone must remember that. they got great wings there sometimes but damn not cool

Bryan Metro said...

I have the (stolen) CC statement. It was not just once but multiple times. There chad's are chad's

Bryan Metro said...

Created an event page crooks...

https://www.facebook.com/events/849848401821915/

Jukebox