Out now on Checkers Records Collective, the new LP by JCM, "The Fall of Bryan Metro".

Listen To This Now!!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Emergency Committee Meeting!!!!!!

Yeah, I can do those too.  I met today with my advocate #2, a scag baron named Savage Henry, and we held an emergency meeting as to how to cover the upcoming festival that shall not be named here.  It was a very productive meeting and I will be releasing my coverage schedule tomorrow or Wednesday (Tuesday is Smackdown Live day) in case you wanted to know where I will be during the Fest, hot shots.  Rare pic of the emergency meeting....

Can you believe that Disney actually e-mailed me???!!!!  I was floored.  I was hoping it was a job offer, but instead it was to inquire about the Festival that shall not be named using the likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in their promos along with t-shirts being made with her likeness on it advertised on their actual website (proceeds going where????  The charity?  You mean the one that is being investigated by the IRS?  K Den).  Me and my buzzard Savage Henry had at least 30 minutes of laughter processing this.  This is just an aside.  This is not the October Surprise.  Savage Henry is a scag baron after all...

After the laughter we got down to business which involved a folder of documents and names and by this time my advocate #1 arrived and took minutes, and we all shared a laugh reading the minutes from the Festival meetings.  And then we laughed harder at the actual documents of fraud and corruption. 



And then the laughter stopped because this is serious and ridiculous.  And everybody jumping off the JCM Titanic don't deserve the details today.  Anyways, that's all they are, just details.  And the only details that pertain to the local music squirts turning the blind eye are my, Bryan Metro's, Festival that shall not be named's festival schedule.  That will be up within a day.  Until then keep turning the blind eye.  It'll make it so much better.  I promise.  Have I ever lied to you??

My mentor Hunter was fond of saying "Buy the ticket, take the ride".  However, nowadays just buy the t-shirt and say you took the ride.


Follow the buzzards,
Bryan Metro


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, I would have Bryan Metro's kids.......Disney? Cracking up. Please be back!

Bryan Metro said...

What are you doing up this late/early? Sorry no kids here, not interested. So spend your time visiting the various bands who are performing at the Festival that shall not be named. Yeh....I'm back

Anonymous said...

Mission statement update in 3...2...1...

Anonymous said...

That's random as fuck. Did Disney think you were part of the committee/Fest?

Bryan Metro said...

Lol @ part of the committee. Nobody knows who REALLY is part of the phantom committee and the fact that it took them up until 4 days before the Festival that shall not be named for the phantom committee to actually have a functioning website with an actual schedule for a charity being looked at by the IRS tells you everything you need to know about the phantom committee. And actually after last night's meeting with that scag baron Savage Henry, I know exactly who is on the committee? Not going to post it quite yet, but finally, at least somebody knows who is calling the shots.
One of the favorite messages from one of the "silent supporters" here was "Here they are "champions of the arts", and then they SWIPE the logo for the whole festival... ??? Ya can't make this shit up"

My response was, "I no longer think they're trying to scam the city (spoiler alert; they are), I just think they're completely laughably incompetent."

That's all I have to say about that.

Anonymous said...

Its hilarious that none of this would have happened: the charity controversy, the committee controversy, Eugene Strobe losing 10 lbs overnight due to sweat, the fucking Disney thing, the White Shag incident, Lo and Behold pulling out with no comment by the Fest, Seraphine Collective publically pulling out, only to quietly snake back in, Queen Kwong backing out only to sneak back in...it goes on and on, and none of this would have happened if they just kept Metro on the bill. Now its all over.

Bryan Metro said...

Wait....you actually read this blog????? Give the man a participation award (and cue the SJW's for saying "man"). Ughhh

Jukebox