Listen To This Now!!!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

-jr's quest for a free tv/monitor pt 1


From: Michael Patrick
To: sale-yhkt9-1515479330@craigslist.org
Subject: free monitor
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:40:06 -0600

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


can i see God in this?

Michael C. Patrick



From: crm617@hotmail.com
To: Michael Patrick
Subject: RE: free monitor
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:44:53 +0000

Hi, No you won't because someone has taken it already.



From: Michael Patrick
To: crm617@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: free monitor
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:46:48 -0600

have they been saved by jesus?

have you?

i have some free pamphlets for you!

would you like to meet for tea tomorrow?

Michael C. Patrick



From: crm617@hotmail.com
To: Michael Patrick
Subject: RE: free monitor
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:25:08 +0000

Michael, For Christ sake you have nothing better to do then go through craigslist hoping to find others for Jesus. You need to get a life.


From: Michael Patrick
To: crm617@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: free monitor
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:40:42 -0600

Please don't hate me, that is the devil's work

Im just trying to help one soul at a time

It's sad how many people are going to burn for eternity

You're making me cry

Are you happy?

Michael C. Patrick


RE: free monitor‏
From: Charles McKinney (crm617@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 12/18/09 5:14 PM
To: Michael Patrick

Michael, I don't hate you, I absolutely despise people like you. I hope there is not one Gad damn person saved this week because you are taking and wasting time here with me. But that is great, I'd love to take up as much time as possible. I'm very happy, even more so now that I can waste your time here.


RE: free monitor‏
From: Michael Patrick
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 7:03 PM
To: crm617@hotmail.com

Thank you for not taking the Lord's name in vein

But I'm not sure if Gad is ok

Your intent may still get you in trouble

That's ok, I'm here to hold your hand and guide you into the shining light of heaven

Are you ready to go on this journey with me

What's your phone #?

I am praying for you!

Michael C. Patrick



RE: free monitor‏
From: Michael Patrick
Sent: Mon 12/21/09 7:03 PM
To: crm617@hotmail.com

Thank you for not taking the Lord's name in vein

But I'm not sure if Gad is ok

Your intent may still get you in trouble

That's ok, I'm here to hold your hand and guide you into the shining light of heaven

Are you ready to go on this journey with me

What's your phone #?

I am praying for you!

Michael C. Patrick


-jr
Can I see God in Twitter?

No comments:

Jukebox

Blog Archive